Congrats on the boy! I can't believe that you are already that far along. I hope it is going just as fast for you:) He will be so much fun for you guys!
Is he kicking up a storm? Does it ever feel like he is kicking and punching at the same time, like he is stretching? Sometimes I can feel my guy on both sides of my belly at the same time, I would like to see him do it! Enjoy, it only get better, and better, and better!
6 comments:
Congrats on the boy! I can't believe that you are already that far along. I hope it is going just as fast for you:) He will be so much fun for you guys!
YAY! Such a cute side profile, enjoy every step of this journey!
Is he kicking up a storm? Does it ever feel like he is kicking and punching at the same time, like he is stretching? Sometimes I can feel my guy on both sides of my belly at the same time, I would like to see him do it! Enjoy, it only get better, and better, and better!
That's a really good picture! It's so fun when you start feeling them move all the time, unless it hurts! :)
Wow, I am really out of the loop! I had no idea! you look great!
Haha I guess I really am blond! :)
Keep us posted!
Karlie
Love the pic! He will have lots of older boy cousins to show him the ropes. S/B/J/A
Post a Comment