I was tagged by Stephanie so here it goes:
8 TV Shows I like to watch:
1. House Hunters
2. My House is Worth What?
3. Designed to Sell
4. Wife Swap
5. House Hunters
6. My House is Worth What?
7. Designed to Sell
8. Wife Swap
(I had to repeat these because these are the only shows I watch, once in a blue moon).
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Los Hermanos
2. Gringos
3. Las Tarascos
4. Pasterero
5. Del Taco
6. Olive Garden
7. Café Rio
8. In-N-Out
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Got an amazing pedicure
2. Babysat (I did homework)
3. Visited my great aunt who has cancer
4. Browsed through a few stores looking at cribs
5. Did homework
6. Enjoyed listening to loud music in the car
7. Talked to Jess before he went to sleep
8. Talked on the phone
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Jess getting into a graduate program.
2. Twilight movie
3. Work Christmas Party
4. Having time off from work
5. Going on another cruise sometime…
6. Thanksgiving
7. Finishing school
8. Having this baby boy
8 things on my wish list:
1. Mexican Food (you can tell what I am craving right now)
2. A cruise
3. A house with a yard and garden
4. Jess not working nights
5. Spending time with my family
6. A healthy baby
7. A trip to Germany
8. A new sweater
8 People I'm tagging:
1. Megan E.
2. Megan D.
3. Tricia
4. Shanna
5. Analisa
6. Christine
7. Cami
8. Sabrina
3 comments:
Oh my goodness I love house hunters too! I can't wait until I can get a house. We love cruising too lets go sometime together!
C'mon. You know you're favorite restaurant is Sizzler! :) We love you. S/B/J/A
there diffenitly is a pattern to the foods your craving. For me, it was all about pizza. I'm also looking forward to getting a house relativly soon. I'm already getting on line and looking up houses. :)
Post a Comment