12/14/2008


Here are 10 questions to answer about you and your sweetheart:

1. Where did you first meet your sweet heart? In our singles ward at BYU-I. Jess saw me leading the music in Sacrament meeting and he never forgot me after that.
2. What do you remember about him/her the most? I thought he was cute and smart. I thought it was funny his friend Clint asked me out for him, but I was way excited to go on a date with him.
3. Who asked who out first? Jess asked me out, in a round about way. 
4. What did you do on your first date? We went on a sleight ride at the Livestock center at BYU-Idaho. It was a blast. There wasn’t enough room for everyone to sit on the hay bales, so I had to sit on Jess’ lap and I was so nervous. I was clenching up my bum muscles and trying not to put all my weight on him, because I had never sat on a guy’s lap before!
5. What was your favorite thing to do together when you were dating? Talk, play games with my sisters, horseback riding, and snowmobiling.
6. When was your first kiss with your sweetheart? January 23, five days before I turned 21, and these were my very first. We were watching “Singles Ward” at my house and Jess planted a bunch of kisses on me. 
7. When did you first realize you loved him/her? When we had so much in common and understood one another pretty well, and had spent a lot of time together.
8 Who said it (I love you) first? He did.
9. How did s/he propose? He asked what I thought of getting married and we talked about it. Then a few weeks later, he asked me when we were at my sister’s house and held the ring out, shaking a bit. I told him “Yes, of course!”
10. What are two things you remember most about your wedding? 1. It was perfect with everything I wished for. 2. I saw Jess cry for the first time.

Now Tag at least three people: Megs, Christine, Nicole R.!

1 comment:

JK said...

You guys are so cute. BTW I meant the mommy-to=be's tummy in that last comment not the Nurse Anesthetist-to-be's tummy. :P Kari