You will love it so much. A boy (0r at least my boy) is SO GREAT. I was worried when I first found out I was having a boy, but seriously Sheena you will love it.
Congrats you guys! Boys first is awesome, then the girls have a protector (our protector sometimes gets taken down by the one he is supposed to protect but thats okay).
Congrats! At the rate we're going our boys are going to fill an apartment! or at least a basketball team. :) (? Barger, ?Field, Jared Crowther, and Joseph Nelson. I'll have to have Kaitlyn cook for them all/coach them. :)
Congratulations! What a cute boy you two will have! love the comic, good one! I love boys, maybe I will have a boy for my next one!!! No, I am not pregnant. Anyways, any names picked out yet?
18 comments:
Congratulations! Boys are the best! You will really enjoy him :)
Congratulations!!! So fun!!!
I have to disagree with the first comment, girls are just as great! But congrats! Maybe our sons can be mission companions :) Or roommates at college!
BOYS RULE!!! Ethan and Cameron will be so excited to have a little boy cousin!
You will love it so much. A boy (0r at least my boy) is SO GREAT. I was worried when I first found out I was having a boy, but seriously Sheena you will love it.
How exciting! Congrats! You will be an amazing mother!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What are you going to name him??
So exciting! I like the comic you posted!
Congrats you two!!! How exciting:)
Congrats you guys! Boys first is awesome, then the girls have a protector (our protector sometimes gets taken down by the one he is supposed to protect but thats okay).
Congrats! I'm sure Jess is excited to have a little guy to go to all the games with him :) Love you!
SO happy for you guys!! We will sure to get you lots of blue baby stuff for Christmas Just kidding!
MEgan
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you. They are so much fun.
Congrats! Congrats! Any names??
Yay for boys! I hear they're fun. Congratulations on the big news!
Congrats! At the rate we're going our boys are going to fill an apartment! or at least a basketball team. :) (? Barger, ?Field, Jared Crowther, and Joseph Nelson. I'll have to have Kaitlyn cook for them all/coach them. :)
Congratulations! What a cute boy you two will have! love the comic, good one! I love boys, maybe I will have a boy for my next one!!! No, I am not pregnant. Anyways, any names picked out yet?
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment