9/20/2009

Happy Halloween?

I found this costume the other day and couldn't resist. However, Bryce doesn't seem to agree with me. What are your thoughts? Is it a keeper?

5 comments:

The Wood Monkeys said...

Sheena,
He is getting so big!! I haven't checked your blog in forever, and he is so dang cute! Glad you guys are doing well--we miss you!

Marissa said...

Now, is this a frog or a turtle costume? I definitely say keep it! I bought Story a frog costume, but she is gonna be a teenage mutant ninja turtle with Luke, me and my sister! haha The costume looked turtle enough to me.

Aubrey Smith said...

I think it's cute! Maybe he will get used to it by Halloween! But even with him crying he looks adorable!

The CEO said...

Definitely. Every baby needs an animal sleeper Halloween costume! We miss you.

Tricia said...

Darling--and maybe he'll like it by halloween