Bryce, helping to unpack, the first night in our apartment.
This is not our house, but it is the same style. Ours has dark brown trim, two doors in the front, and is not as cute, but we like the inside and the extra space. We have a garage and a small front yard. It is on a very quiet street, has lots of trees around it, and is within walking distance of EVERYTHING!!! (Two grocery stores, the library, tennis courts, swimming pool, park, Michael's, Joann Fabric, CosmoProf (salon supply store), lots of restaurants, and tons of cute shops!) The house was built in the late 1800's. It is a two family house, with the 1st level as a one bedroom apartment where a nice girl lives. Our apartment is the 2nd and 3rd floors. We have storage and laundry in the basement. These are pictures of the main floor (2nd floor of the house), but I need to get some of the top floor (our bedrooms) and the basement (it's scary!).
2 comments:
It looks great! I always love to see where people live, it makes me feel better! Your baby is growing! And still cute:)
wow, looks like a great place! I'm glad you have this blog so I can keep up with you guys!
Post a Comment