
Our first week in Cincinnati, we enjoyed Reds baseball game. The weather was interesting. It was sunny and nice when we arrived at the game, poured for 20 minutes in the 6th inning, then cleared up and was okay to get home.

Bryce and Jess walking into the game.

The stadium is right on the river and has a neat view of Cincinnati and Kentucky.


I love Bryce's cute little ball cap one of my neighbors gave us.
1 comment:
Wow, I just went through your blog to see what's been up and it looks like you guys have had a very busy summer! I'm glad you made to cinni. safely and are getting settled. Your new place looks really nice. (But then Sheena, you've also always had a flare for decorating.) I enjoyed your pictures of Bryce, he is such a handsome little guy! Good luck with school!
Post a Comment