9/06/2009

Becoming Mobile

About the middle of August, our little guy rolled over for the first time! Jess didn't believe me when I told him, "Bryce just rolled over!" But then Bryce did it again and Jess saw the 2nd roll over. :) He only rolls over the right side so far.

We were having him take naps in the middle of the guest bed, on a blanket, but then one day I went into check on him after he had become quiet. This is how I found him, but even more off the bed. I got to him just in time.


Jess had him asleep on the bed a few days later, but checked on him and found Bryce like this, only, not smiling... (he's between the wall and the bed).

And finally, we have the walker out and ready for our mobile little guy. His legs need to grow a bit longer, but he can sit in it for a few minutes at a time.

1 comment:

Cami said...

he is getting so big and cute! watch out for crawling. Now that Jesse crawls he is everywhere...and he's fast too!