Yep--you read the Baby Ticker. It is now adding days for the baby's age!!!! I feel like a ticking time bomb. If our little guy has not made his appearance by next week, I will be induced on Wednesday or Thursday. Wish us luck!
I feel your pain!! Overdue babies have their perks though! They are bigger, their stomachs are bigger, they usually sleep through the night sooner, you don't have to waste money on tiny premie clothes for the first week! And the best part, because they are bigger, they are cuter because they already have baby chub!!!! Hang in there!
Inductions rock. Come talk to me if you get down about it. Your friend is right- the longer the babe is in there, the better- rather a big healthy, sturdy child than an early stragley weak one.
Oh, we are so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait. We will be thinking about you hope everything goes well. It was so fun to see your hawaii picture, you look amazing. And I am sorry that you are over! Good luck.
I'm sorry he hasn't come yet. I went 6 days overdue and that was being induced. I hope you are doing and feeling well. I am excited for yall!! Hope all goes well!
9 comments:
I feel your pain!! Overdue babies have their perks though! They are bigger, their stomachs are bigger, they usually sleep through the night sooner, you don't have to waste money on tiny premie clothes for the first week! And the best part, because they are bigger, they are cuter because they already have baby chub!!!! Hang in there!
Inductions rock. Come talk to me if you get down about it. Your friend is right- the longer the babe is in there, the better- rather a big healthy, sturdy child than an early stragley weak one.
Good luck Sheena! I hope he decides to come on his own soon!
I'm so excited for you! Good luck! I hope everything goes well. Is Trisha going to be your nurse? Or come help?
Oh, we are so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait. We will be thinking about you hope everything goes well. It was so fun to see your hawaii picture, you look amazing. And I am sorry that you are over! Good luck.
Hey buddy! Your cute baby will be here very soon and I'm so excited for you guys. You are going to be the best mom. Good luck with everything!
Same thing happened to me, Sheena. I'm sure you are probably in labor as I write this....so good luck!!! We can't wait to see pictures of the baby!
Good luck with everything. I was induced with Ashlynn. Not so bad. Hope everything goes well.
I'm sorry he hasn't come yet. I went 6 days overdue and that was being induced. I hope you are doing and feeling well. I am excited for yall!! Hope all goes well!
Post a Comment