5/10/2009

At Home with Bryce

Poor little fella is starving!

First bath

Hanging out with mom. :)

"I love my swing"

One of his first car rides. This is what he thinks of the car seat.

16 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

He's so darling! I loved all the pictures! Congratulations!!!

Lindsey said...

What a CUTIE!! Love that monkey outfit. My mom bought that for Gabe a couple weeks ago when we were visiting.

Summer said...

Hey, I found you on Chantells blog. You're baby is sooo cute! Congratulations!!! And I love the name Bryce.
Summer

AshEnds said...

Congratulations Sheena. I am so happy for you, just in time for mother's day. Don't you love being a Mommy.

Emily said...

Congrats again! He is such a handsome adorable little guy! How exciting! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. I'm so glad that you are all doing well. I'm so excited for you to be a mommie. It is the best.

Logan and Lisa said...

He is such a stud-how adorable! I can't wait to come see him. Congrat you two.

Grant and Christine said...

He is a cutie! How did it all go? Hope you are able to nap a little!!

Coleman Family said...

Congrats again! He is so adorable. He has mommy's big eyes-so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Bryce is so adorable! I love his big eyes.

Grant and Stacy said...

He's beautiful! Congrats!

Sarah (Cleverley) Cutts said...

We found your blog and had to congratulate you on your son! He is so adorable! It's to bad we don't live down there anymore we could stop by and see him. It's been awhile since we have talked to you guys and we can see all is well. Anyway, we added you to our blog, hope you don't mind, and if you want to add us we're at
http://thecuttsfamily.blogspot.com
Congratulations again!
Logan and Sarah Cutts

Ammy Wilkins said...

Congrata Sheena!! He is an angel! Cherish having a little baby because before you know it he is going to be walking and running around. I hope that you are feeling great and loving being a momma.

Ben and Sabrina said...

Wow, what a cutie! He looks so healthy and great! Congradulations again on a safe delivery.

Gardner Grafix said...

He is so cute!!! Congrats. Enjoy every minute they grow up all too fast!!! Even the 3 am feedings, ENJOY!!:)

sarahflib said...

Congratulations, Sheena.