COngratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!
yay oh yay oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!He is, i mean this very sincerely, a darling little newborn! Very excited things went well. Can't wait for more pics.
Congrats! I can't wait for pics.....Post soon! : )I hope all is going well and you are getting some sleep.
I am so glad he is here safe and sound! I knew it was going to be Bryce!!! So happy for you two! Welcome to the roller coaster of kids!!!
Congratulations you guys!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to see pics. That's exactly what Braiden was when he was born. How exciting for you.
Way to go Sheena! It sounds like things went well for you. Looking forward to your pictures!
Congrats! Story was 19.5 inches too! Can't wait to see the pictures.
congrats! Love the name too!
Congratulations!!! I love the name Bryce! I'm excited for pictures.
Congrats Sheena! I'm glad everything is going okay! Take care okay! Enjoy what sleep you can get! Love you! -Kari
Post a Comment
11 comments:
COngratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!
yay oh yay oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is, i mean this very sincerely, a darling little newborn! Very excited things went well. Can't wait for more pics.
Congrats! I can't wait for pics.....Post soon! : )I hope all is going well and you are getting some sleep.
I am so glad he is here safe and sound! I knew it was going to be Bryce!!! So happy for you two! Welcome to the roller coaster of kids!!!
Congratulations you guys!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to see pics. That's exactly what Braiden was when he was born. How exciting for you.
Way to go Sheena! It sounds like things went well for you. Looking forward to your pictures!
Congrats! Story was 19.5 inches too! Can't wait to see the pictures.
congrats! Love the name too!
Congratulations!!! I love the name Bryce! I'm excited for pictures.
Congrats Sheena! I'm glad everything is going okay! Take care okay! Enjoy what sleep you can get! Love you! -Kari
Post a Comment