2/15/2009

Swimming with Jess' Family

We were able to meet Jess' family in Salt Lake for a fun tradition of swimming and pizza.

6 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Sheena, my nursing buddy!!! How are you? I found you through Lezlee's blog. So good to see your cute little family. Congratulations on the baby!! So fun!! I just had my first little boy last October. It is oh-so-fun! Keep in touch!
Jamie (Soroka) Coleman

Grant and Christine said...

Oh Sheena! I miss my first pregnancy, looking like that!! My sister-in-law commented yesterday, "wow, it's like a basketball!" She's pregnant too so I didn't take it offensively :) You look so cute! Enjoy getting away while you still can!!

Curtis and Andi said...

Sheena! I found you through Ashley's blog. So fun to see you are gonna have a baby.

Katie M. said...

Sheena..

I love the cruise pictures oh my heavens it looks like paradise! I'd be lying if I didn't admit my slight jealousy!:))... Don't ya love being prego in a swimsuit! You look stunning though! SEriously! I bet from behind you don't even look pregnant. ANywho, fun pics. Can't wait till may!

Lindsey said...

Hey Sheena, I found your blog through Lacey's. Congrats on being pregnant! When are you due? I am excited for ya! Little boys are the best:)

suzanne said...

Hey I realized that I didn't have you on my list when I made our blog private. Email your address so that you can still see our blog. Oh and sorry I never responded to your comment that would be great if you read our blog. As long as I can read yours. Here is my email. Suzannebut@gmail.com