Yes, I am glad you did post so I can see you being 29 weeks pregnant. That is an AWESOME picture. I thought only nurses would get the line even and unlabored. I think that is one of the phrases I will always remember from nursing school. Congrats on being pregnant. It is so fun... well, getting the end results in the best!! I love being a mom!!
3 comments:
You're adorable! You look great! Hope you are feeling well.
You look great. The water looks INCREDIBLE! How fun. Shanna
Yes, I am glad you did post so I can see you being 29 weeks pregnant. That is an AWESOME picture. I thought only nurses would get the line even and unlabored. I think that is one of the phrases I will always remember from nursing school. Congrats on being pregnant. It is so fun... well, getting the end results in the best!! I love being a mom!!
Post a Comment