3/08/2009

Thursday Jess and I were able to attend the Draper Temple open house. It was a neat experience, since neither of us has been to an open house since the Bountiful Temple in '94! If you haven't been yet, we highly recommend you go. This Saturday, the 14th, is the last day of the open house.

3 comments:

JK said...

I've heard it was really great! I'm glad you got to go. That's one thing before you have the baby go to the temple a lot with your sweetheart, it definitely get s trickier when you add a little one to your family.

Ben and Sabrina said...

I love the picture you took of the temple looking over the valley. I glad you were able to go to the open house. I've been to two so far and they were very memorable experiences.

Sheena said...

Sabrina,
Thanks for your compliments on the picture, but I should have posted a disclaimer. It's from google images... I wish my photography skills were this good. :) It definitely was a memorable experience.