Can I just say I love it and I am so glad Jess agreed to take me a couple of Saturday nights ago. We had a blast! I am not so much a fan of country music, just the dancing part. Any other country dancers out there?
Yes! I think I'm going to have to wait till Kasey gets married before I can convince J to learn to do it with me. I'm glad you married a dancer so you can enjoy it. :) I'll have to be satisfied dancing with my kids for a while. -Kari
1 comment:
Yes! I think I'm going to have to wait till Kasey gets married before I can convince J to learn to do it with me. I'm glad you married a dancer so you can enjoy it. :) I'll have to be satisfied dancing with my kids for a while. -Kari
Post a Comment