I had a great birthday this year. It seems like just another day, but Jess helped make it a great day. He surprised me with flowers and cake at work, then later we went to a movie and to dinner.
This is a random picture from my eighth or ninth birthday. Gotta love the glasses!
5 comments:
Hi Sheena,
I'm glad you had a good birthday. I still owe you a phone call, but I hope you got my message...just in case you didn't HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love and miss you tons. I can't wait to see you again.
Vickie
Happy Birthday Sheena! I know a little late, I must say I absolutely love the picture. I thought of you last week because one of my primary kids turned eight on the 27th and I thought, hey the day before Sheena. So happty birthday.
Okay your baby is destine to be adorable, you are such a cutey! Hope they big day was as awesome as you deserve! -wait to spoil her a little Jess! Birthday girls need that sometimes. -Kari
Ashlin came up to me while I was reading your blog, saw this picture, and asked, "are those goggles?"! I thought that was pretty funny! Happy Birthday!
Thank heavens for Lasik surgery! HAHAHAHA
Post a Comment