7/27/2008

Which color should our bathrooms be?


Sunspot Yellow....


or Millet?


Honest opinions here please!!

4 comments:

Isle Family said...

Honestlty, I like the yellow better. It just makes it seem brighter, which is especially good if your bathroom isn't huge. If it is huge then I would still say yellow but I would be a bit more conflicted.

Grant and Christine said...

I have to disagree, I say the millet. That yellow seems bright and I don't want a "Hello Monday morning sleepy head" sort of greeting waiting for me in the morning :) I love the pics of the family reunion, fun ideas! And although they didn't cost much, I bet everyone liked them best eh?

MegEddins said...

I'm a fan of millet myself. Probably will use that in my bathroom, it has a yellow tint in the right light.

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow. Of course it's the color of my living room and I love it and would never turn back. It's a great color. I need your phone number again. I tried the one that you left on my phone, but it was wrong. Probably me but I tried it twice. Static, it's a pain.