Happy 4th of July! This year we stuck around home and enjoyed the activities.

Each day on my way to work, and Jess' way home, we enjoyed the balloons rising up into the cloudless skies!

We floated the Provo River! I have wanted to do this every summer. We went with a few of my cousins who were in town.



6 comments:
What a great Holiday! I loved the hot air balloons when we lived in Provo, but I have never floated the Provo! I am jealous!!
Megs
You two are so adventuresome! Your little sister is so old! I think we need to have a roommate reunion at your parents farm or Mary's :) Give me a call some day you are home!
K What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are gorgeous or maybe it was just where you were taking them. Anyway it looked like a lot of fun.
FUN!! We are excited to see you tomorrow!
Hey, I want to copy your blog background or something similar--I know, I am not original---Please???
Hello Sheena my blog address is erika-bywater.blogspot.com
It was so fun talking to you and getting to know you a little better over the reunion.
Post a Comment