This is why I like Idaho: drive twenty minutes to go four-wheeling with hardly any other people there on a Saturday, beautiful scenery, and perfect temperatures in the summer.
The Tetons
Last weekend Jess and I were able to get away and go home to visit.
We went four-wheeling with my family by Green Canyon.
We parked the four-wheelers and hiked down to Pack Saddle Lake, where Jess camped for scouts when he was growing up.
2 comments:
It's absolutely beautiful. How I wish I could exchange dirty sidewalks and tall buildings for a pristine lake and tons of trees. Looks like you had so much fun.
I love Idaho!! I miss it too. I tried to return your call but I had the wrong phone number you were kind've staticy, so give me a call I'm not working now so you should be able to get a hold of me.
Post a Comment