
Jess began his last semester at BYU-Idaho on Wednesday! He will graduate with his Bachelor's! Yay!

This is the nursing lab at BYU-Idaho where Jess and I both spent class time. Luckily, Jess has clinicals here in Utah and won't need to commute.

I met my goal of running one marathon in my life-time on Saturday. There I am in the very back. I am now experiencing a lot of soreness.
2 comments:
Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment. I'm glad you started a blog, they are a lot of fun!
Sheena!
Sister Katie Cannon Miller here....
Great job in the marathon!! You did awesome. How did it feel? Wasn't the course beautiful? It was hard to think about the pain bc the leaves and everything was so scenic. I wish we could've seen each other at the finish line, but at least there's blogging. You're awesome!!
Post a Comment