
I was minding my own business going for a jog a couple of Saturdays ago, the 26th of April, actually. I went on my usual path west on the Provo River trail. It was a beautiful day, but a little chilly. There was a walk for Multiple Sclerosis going on; it was about 9 a.m. On the way back, I saw a man running towards me who did not have any clothes on! He only wore sneakers and was holding his shorts over his mouth. Being rather embarrassed to see an awake, upright naked person, I averted my eyes to the ground and ran faster to pass by him. The next ladies I saw were walking and I stopped them and asked if they had seen the streaker. They hadn't. I asked if it was legal to run naked on the river trail. They suggested I call the police. I had forgotten my cell phone, so hurried home and called the police for the first time in my life. I explained the situation to the dispatcher. I was worried kids at the MS walk would be traumatized for life by sight of the "streaker." The dispatcher asked for a description of the man. About 5'6", Hispanic, and naked. Later she asked, "So what was he wearing?" to which I replied "Nothing!" She sent an officer over to check it out, but I am sure the "streaker" was long gone by then. Beware of running on the Provo River trail. At least carry a phone and/or something more harmful (Mace).
2 comments:
FUNNY!! LOL-
LOL...that's hilarious that they asked what the streaker was wearing...Ummm his birthday suit:)
Post a Comment