
I was tagged by Megs a while ago, and this is appropriate for our anniversary. The "all about my man" quiz.
His name: Jess
Married: 2 years
How long did we date? About six months all together, in 2004 and 2006.
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? I eat more baked sweets and Jess likes candy, popcorn, chips, etc.
Who said "I love you" first: Jess
Taller: Jess is 6'2"
Sings better: About the same, I think.
Smarter: Jess has more common sense, I have more book smarts.
Laundry: Jess did do the laundry when we were first married, now we share.
Bills: Jess!
Sleeps on right side of bed: Me
Mows the lawn: We don’t have one yet, but we’ll probably (hopefully) take turns.
Cooks dinner: We take turns. Jess is a good cook. Thanks Kaye!
Drives: Jess. Even when I am behind the steering wheel, Jess is driving.
More stubborn: I am on some things, Jess on others.
Who kissed who: Jess kissed me first; it was my very first kiss.
Asked out first: Jess’s friend asked me out for Jess because someone was a little nervous. We went on a sleigh ride! It was a blast! There wasn’t enough room on the hay bales for everyone to sit down, so I Jess had me sit in his lap. I was so nervous; I was really squeezing my butt muscles and trying not to be too heavy.
Proposed: Jess did
Who wears the pants: Jess. He says I do.

9 comments:
Happy 2-year! Time sure does fly, hope you don't see anymore streakers!
YEA!! 2 years down!! We are so goad you are in the family!
Congratulations! That is so fun! Love you guys!
Happy two year anniversary!!! We love you and are so glad that you are in our family. Jackson talks about you two ALL the time!
Happy anniversary! Time flies, doesn't it? Hope you guys had an awesome day.
Happy Anniverary!! I haven't even met you (Sheena) yet, but hopefully some day. This is Jess's cousin. Tell Jess hello for me.
-Jeremy Gneiting
Congrats! Time flies when you are having fun. And wow, what a way to celebrate, seeing another man naked! Did Jess get jelous? :)
Congrats on 2 years! I love your vibrant roses in your wedding picture!
Hey! Could I get your address? Send it to cassc23@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment