4/23/2008

Hogle Zoo


Last weekend we spent some quality time with Jess's family. The weekend before was with my family--but no pictures. Here is Jess being a good uncle; showing Madi the elephants.


I was impressed by the giraffes. They are my favorite animal to observe at zoos. We weren't able to find the giraffes at the San Diego Zoo, but the Hogle Zoo made up for it. :)


Jess's family all together


Yay! Up close and personal.

6 comments:

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

How fun, the Zoo! Jess's family all look a lot alike! Hope all is well with your familia!
Nicole

The CEO said...

We had soooo much fun. Jackson still says "Jess and Sheena at the Zoo" and "Sheena push a stroller". He loves you! We miss you.

Grant and Christine said...

I wish we lived close to you, you two have so much fun! We hope to take Grace to the zoo this summer, she just "saw" the geese we have been seeing on our walks and she loves the cats that prowl around our apartment complex!

Ryan and Jessica said...

I was blog hopping and I came across your blog. Ryan and I went to school with Jess and I was in Jess's ward growing up. You guys are so cute. Hope everything is going good. Tell Jess hi.

Grant and Christine said...

Hey, we get to go to the zoo, I thought you might be excited for us :) Although, our zoo is nothing like the Hogle zoo!

Grant and Christine said...

Grace loved the zoo, mostly her cousin that came too, they love to point at eachother and 'talk'. We decided we would try again next year :0