
Our day trip into Canada turned into an over-nighter, and we had a blast exploring beautiful BC just north of the Idaho panhandle, Kalispell and Whitefish MT, and Glacier National Park.

Here is where I burst into song... "Oh Canada..." The B-ryce was just grateful to get out of the car!

British Columbia natives proudly tote a license plate that reads "Beautiful British Columbia" for a reason. I love the rest stops in Canada! They are oasis' with wildlife for the viewing--Bryce loved watching the ground hogs jumping around the parking barriers. One rest area was next to a beautiful mountain stream.

Day 2--we stayed the night in Kalispell--a typical friendly Montana town and ventured to Glacier the next morning. It is absolutely stunning and we only drove the first 16 miles!! The rest of the road hadn't opened for the summer season yet. I would love to explore this park for a week!

Da boyz

Da boy... loves his national parks

Getting strapped in...

Nature walk at the turn around point, only 16 miles into Glacier on the Going to the Sun Highway.

This part of the forest was very damp from the stream. It had cedar trees that only grow in heavy moisture--they were gigantic, ancient, and covered with green moss.

Can't wait to come back for more scenery like this!
1 comment:
I love Glacier!! It is so pretty!
Post a Comment