3/28/2010

Adventures

Bryce loves oranges. I cut a slice up for him to eat while I got ready one morning. When he got sick of eating them, he started spreading the little pieces of orange all over, including on his face. Notice the little piece stuck right to the center of his forehead!

After I got him down from his high chair, he pulled the loose screw out of the door knob. Of course it was going right for the mouth! To his dismay, I prevented that taste-testing episode.

Next, he ventured over to the cupboard under the sink where all the really fun stuff is kept (cleaning supplies--maybe I should find a different place to put them?). We did install child proof latches on the door which swings out to the left. He hadn't figured out doors also open to the right until today. Drat!


Loves mommy's cell phone. I only let him hold it so he would let me take a picture of him in his hats.


I am probably a mean mom, but it was hilarious watching him try to crawl around with both legs in one pant leg! He wanted to play while I was trying to dress him and this was the result.

1 comment:

Caid and Amy Wride said...

He is so cute! It is amazing what they can find to get into, isn't it? We are in the world of baby-proofing at our house also....