Have any of you tried to find cute church clothes for newborn boys? IT IS HARD!!! I finally found this at Dillard's in Idaho Falls and had to get it. Doesn't he look adorable?
so cute! It IS really hard to find church clothes for baby boys. Jesse used to go in pajamas, but now he has some nice little khakis that he wears. Either way he ends up spitting all over everything anyway!
Sheena you have such an adorable little guy! I hope motherhood is treating you well. Enjoy that little guy because before you know it he will be all grown up. I agree with you it is very hard to find boy clothes.
Totally understand where you're coming from. Half the time, Christine made them for him or she bought them. She did great either way, and we were so grateful!
7 comments:
so cute! It IS really hard to find church clothes for baby boys. Jesse used to go in pajamas, but now he has some nice little khakis that he wears. Either way he ends up spitting all over everything anyway!
Hey, cute pictures! We need to stop playing phone tag... call me next week when you have a second and I will try to catch you too! Miss you guys!
Sheena--
He is so cute! It is love at first sight with these little guys, isn't it? Congrats!
He's adorable. We hope to see you on the 4th! Shanna
What a cutie! I think he's got Jesse's eyes, what do you think? It looks like you are enjoying having him with you.
Sheena you have such an adorable little guy! I hope motherhood is treating you well. Enjoy that little guy because before you know it he will be all grown up. I agree with you it is very hard to find boy clothes.
Totally understand where you're coming from. Half the time, Christine made them for him or she bought them. She did great either way, and we were so grateful!
Post a Comment