6/14/2009

Bryce's Fourth Week

I don't know why I like Bryce's facial expressions in his car seat so much. He looks forlorn when I strap him in. But so cute.

Visiting Jess at work.

One morning I felt like taking pictures of Bryce in this cute sleeper before he grows out of it!


When Jess gets home from work in the morning, he sits down to unwind by watching TV and simultaneously using the computer. One morning I put Bryce in this position and snapped some pictures, then when I heard Jess coming up the stairs, I put him back in this spot and hid around the corner so that this was the first thing Jess would see when he opened the door. We got a good laugh out of it.

While at a cousin's baby shower, Bryce fell asleep on great-great-grandma Layne's shoulder. He was so comfortable and in a very deep sleep.

1 comment:

sarahflib said...

What a cutie. Sometimes Dave and I do the same thing with putting Madeline on the armchair by herself. It never fails to crack us up. One morning I went into our bedroom and Madeline was tucked into the bed all by herself. So funny. Try that one on Jess.