1/11/2009

Baby Bump


Well, the long awaited pregnancy picture. This is how I look today. A little bit of a bump coming! And kicking like crazy! It has been neat to feel him move around, which I finally started recognizing about three weeks ago. We had a second ultrasound on Monday, and our baby is healthy and still a boy!

11 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

That is so cute! You are looking so great. Isn't feeling them moving the coolest feeling in the world? There's nothing like it. And it only get's better as the baby get's bigger!

Emily said...

Sheena! How cute are you!!! I am so excitd for you! You are going to be one great little mama!

Tricia said...

What bump??!!

Nicole said...

You look so cute! I'm glad that everything is going well and he is healthy! I"m also glad he is still a boy!

Linco and Nina said...

You look so great and cute!!! I am so happy to hear that your baby is healthy and that you are enjoying your pregnancy! I wish you a great week!
Hugs from Berlin!

Megan said...

Your the hottest little pregnant women i've seen! I'm so excited for you!

Marissa said...

You look so cute! I don't even know if we ever told you guys congratulations...so if not, Congrats!

Grant and Christine said...

:) I agree with the "what bump?" but I will write how cute it is and how big you are getting because I know that is what first time mom's want to hear :) I hope your little guy isn't as active as mine. I swear he already weighs 10 lbs! Enjoy the fun kicking!

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

Me too..What bump? I already look like I have a soccer ball in by belly. Feeling the baby move is so cool, but I have to admit that I got sick of how strong they can be by the end. Thanks for the update. You look cute!

Emily said...

SO cute! So cute!!!

Nathan and Lisa said...

Hey Sheena! It's fun to catch up with you! Blogs are so great. How exciting that you are going to have a baby! You'll be a wonderful mom!