Something about opening the refrigerator the other morning just didn't sit well with my stomach. Let's just say I might have a parasite...
Tee hee hee!
Other than a couple of days, I have been feeling very good, eating like a horse, and am cruising into the 2ND TRIMESTER, even though this parasite doesn't quite seem real. I'm sure he or she will feel real soon enough. Our due date is April 30th/May 1st. We're way excited!
Well, more later. Just wanted to give everyone an update.
21 comments:
Sheena!!! Congrats! How exciting! You are going to be such a good mom! (Man all of my mission comps are passing me up left and right!) Wow! Just Wow!!! Congrats!
How exciting! Congratulations!
Yay!!!! Congratulations! I just stumbled upon your blog and what happy news! You guys will be great parents! Tell Jess hi and we miss you guys!
Congratulations! This is such great news. You will be such a wonderful mom!
Congrats! We're so excited for you!
Yah! I am so excited for you two! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having. Congrats! (:
how cool is that? a parasite! woohooo! I love parasites. I had a girl parasite and she is the best thing that ever happend to me!!! Have fun, enjoy all the hormonal stages.
WOW! Congrats i'm so excited for you guys. You will be awesome parents.
ps I'm going to tell your baby when it goes up that you called it a parasite
Yea!!! Congratulations! That is very exciting! What is your due date? xoxo
Congrats! I was just wondering when you were going to post something like this.... We are excited for you!
Caid and Amy
Hey I was wondering when this would show up!! This is the best kind of parasite!!
Megs
All right!!!!!! awesome awesome!! That is fabulous news. I am tickled for you!
Wow! Congratulations to you both. Hope that queasy feeling eases up a bit so you can enjoy planning for the baby's arrival.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you two. You will be great parents. I just can't believe it. I'm so glad that you are doing fairly well with the morning sickness. I hope that it gets better.
Congratulations you guys. That is such exciting news. I would love to tell you that the queasiness is only the first trimester but it doesn't always work that way, I know I am the bearer of such good news. But the 2nd trimester is definitely the best. Good Luck
Hey congrats! thats so awesome! we are very excited for you two. we look forward to more updates!
Congrats! We're so excited for you. I'm glad you're feeling well through the 1st trimester...we're excited to greet the little one:)
Congratulations buddy!! You will be the best mom and your little parasite is sure lucky to be yours. Being a mom is wonderful and I'm so excited for you.
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you two. I hope you get feeling better!
:) I was just asking myself the other day when you were going to post something like this! Just wait until the 5 month ultra sound, the parasite turns to alien! :)
Congratulations! I was a little baffled by the title of the post, but then I saw the baby countdown and knew just what kind of parasite! I'm so happy - enjoy the 2nd trimester - it's the best!
Post a Comment