I finished up the projects I had for Bryce's room. What do you think?
Now, who wants to come visit?
I sewed the bed skirt from a pattern I found on-line, an old sheet, and about $5 worth of fabric. Not bad, eh? Decorating on a budget--oh, yah!
Next, I sewed some shams with this animal print from Sewn Studio, a fabric store just a couple of blocks from here, and some orange complimentary fabric from Joann. Total=about $10.
Next, I enlarged the animal print fabric on our computer printer and traced out a couple of animals on colored paper I had lying around. I cut out the animals, glued it on some cream card stock and voila! Used some frames I had and the cost= FREE.
I got these canvases, used from Goodwill for $2 each. Thanks Elyse, for the tip on using old canvases! Paint was from previous projects and acrylic paints I mixed to my liking. Total=$6
Of course, I need my little helper to assist me!
1 comment:
So cute!! Love the room!
Post a Comment