10/12/2010

Spoky

Well, we had a short, but great time in Spokane. We teasingly refer to Spokane as Spoky to rhyme with Cincy, or something like that. Anyway, we really liked Spokane and enjoyed being a little closer to family for the time we were there. Here, Bryce and I are riding the Loof Carousel--over 100 years old--in Spoky's Riverfront Park. It's great being a parent because it is socially acceptable to do stuff like this again.

The tomatoes on my tomato plant were about 1" in diameter when we left. :( We were looking forward to eating some home grown tomatoes, but oh well, I got to practice. And at least I was able to get the almost dead tomato plant back to life.

One of my favorite parts about Spokane--Manito Park. What a beautiful place! Our last week there, I took a bunch of pictures of B-ryce in his tie that I made him.


3 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, you guys have been traveling lots. Looks like fun!

Tricia said...

that outfit is so cute!!!

Jennifer said...

Adorable pictures!