2/07/2010

Caught!

Bryce doesn't like the laundry basket...

but he does like the big sink at Nana and Papa's.

Caught in the gatorade box...

and in the curtains...

and between the piano and bench.

Caught a rodent of unusual size in our Catchmaster. Usually we only catch crickets and spiders, but got a bigger creature this time. I had it as far under the TV as I could get it, and far out of Bryce's reach, I thought. He pulled it out with one hand stuck to it, then tried to get the first hand unstuck by putting the second on to pry it off!

Crawled into his dresser drawer on his own while playing in his room.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such cute pictures! Those adorable eyes, he is so cute!

Tricia said...

That reminds me of Jess--He was always crawling around in stuff

Megan said...

Nothing is safe anymore! We miss you and love you! Hope you had a great birthday!