9/07/2008

Tagged

Christine tagged me, and reminded me in a comment, so I had better get a move on this…

The Rules are....tell about 6 quirks of yours & then tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same, be sure to leave a comment to let them know.

1. Exploring a new area in town, or a new place is one of my quirks. I just really enjoy looking around and getting a feel for places I have never been. I like to run in different neighborhoods and see all the different yards and houses. I like to go into shops just to see what it is like inside and to say I have been there. Jess calls me “Sheena the Explorer.”

2. I make a “To-Do” list nearly every day.

3. I hate grocery shopping, but the worst part is hauling all the stuff up 1 ½ flights of stairs. It’s really not that far, but when you only grocery shop every three or four weeks, these can be quite the trips up and down the stairs and out to the car. It reminds me of shopping on P-days in Rostock, Germany, during my mission, when Analisa and I would use our suitcases to haul groceries ¼ of a mile to our apartment and up 3 flights of stairs. Secretly, I am always hoping one of our neighbors will take pity and help me, and once in a while someone helps. :)

4. Attending sporting events with a good book or a girl to talk to is so much more enjoyable.

5. I do not like getting into an unmade bed. Before I go to sleep at night, if the bed hasn’t been made, I make it, get ready for bed, then get in my nice and neatly made bed.

6. Trying out a restaurant is something I really like. I don’t like going to the same place over and over again. I am struggling with Sizzler. We go there a lot, because when it is Jess’ turn to pick where we eat out, that is where we go… Hey, at least the salad bar is always good.

I tag Tricia, Megan D., Shanna, Megan E., and Lisa K.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey, you better come stay with us for his interview. We would love to have you! And yes I really hope you get accepted here!

The CEO said...

Sorry about the Siz. I think it's in the blood!! :O)

If you think you hate grocery shopping now, just wait until you have kids!

Grant and Christine said...

Fun quirks, I wouldn't even consider them wierd at all! I tried to think of some for you though and couldn't, so I guess that says something :)

Scott and Analisa said...

I almost forgot about that lovely time in Rostock. Remember how we compared ourselves to the Childrem of Israel, "We'll be punished for taking too much!!!" And then I think one of our boxes broke... hahhaaha, ah the good times.

anderson's said...

It was so fun seeing you guys this weekend! I wish we could get together more often! You'll have to come out to visit us!!!